Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Operating Frequency:||13.56 MHz||Power Supply:||AC 100～240V 50～60Hz|
|Protocol:||ISO 15693||Maximum Power Consumption:||25W|
|Housing Material:||Acrylic, Aluminum And Sheet Metal||Aisle Width:||90~140CM，suggest 90~120CM|
140CM RFID Gate Reader Antenna,
13.56MHz RFID Gate Reader Antenna
RFID Gate Reader Antenna Used In The Entrance / Exit For Anti-theft In Library
LSG428 HF security gate is an anti-theft alarm device specially designed for domestic and foreign public and college libraries. This product can quickly detect electronic tags in three dimensions in the sensing area of the antenna. This product supports the electronic tags of multiple manufacturers that comply with the ISO15693 standard. It supports two modes of active alarm and passive alarm. In active alarm mode, it supports AFI, EAS and EAS + AFI alarm. This product can be widely used in the entrance / exit for anti-theft in libraries / archives and brand clothing stores, etc.
1. Novel design, more concise products.
2. New system structure design, breaking the traditional system structure framework.
3. Unique antenna design makes the tag reading faster, the reading rate higher and the reading distance longer.
4. Independent control host, real-time communication with external equipment and gate equipment.
5. Rich external communication interfas (USB, serial port, Ethernet, WIFI), support multiple modes access.
6. Large-capacity data storage function.
7. Ethernet supports TCP protocol and supports active notification mode.
8. Use safe power design to achieve multidimensional safety.
9. Rich I / O interface, software configuration can be linked with peripherals.
10. New gates searching design makes system configuration more convenient.
11. Support online upgrade function, easier maintenance.
12. Connect the gate through mobile phone to set and check the status (the mobile phone and the gate are on the same network segment).
13. Offline mode can reach a maximum distance at 140cm.
14. EAS mode supports more types of tag detection, NXP ICODE series, ST, Fudan Microelectronic tags.
15. Support noise detection and standing wave detection for each gate.
16. Support external serial display, real-time to know human traffic information (optional).
17. The new pedal design has compatibility with multiple aisle widths; it has the functions of anti-slip and anti-squeak; the installation and wiring of the gates is simpler.
|Operating Frequency||13.56 MHz|
|Tags Type in EAS Alarm||NXP ICODE series, ST, Fudan Microelectronic tags|
|Alarm Modes||Active and passive modes|
|Alarm Method||Sound-light Alarm|
|Storage Capacity of Alarm Records||＞100000 records|
|Storage Capacity of Daily People Counting Records||＞3500 records|
|Display Screen||Support (optional)|
|Gate Searching Method||Automatic Searching|
|Aisle Width||90~140CM,suggest 90~120CM|
|Power Supply||AC 100～240V 50～60Hz|
|Maximum Power Consumption||25W|
|Housing Material||Acrylic, Aluminum and Sheet Metal|
|Net Weight||40 kg/pc|
Contact Person: Alex Mai