UHF RFID Gate Antenna UHF Pedestal Used In Libraries/Reading Rooms
LSG618 UHF multiple aisles security access control equipment system is a high-performance RFID tag channel machine. The system uses UHF RFID technology and it is equipped with high-performance master and slave gate antennas, which can quickly detect multiple tags passing through channels and illegal tags with sound and light alarms. It is widely used in libraries, reading rooms, archives, smart retail and tool management, etc.
EPC Global UHF Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6C
10.1 inch LCD screen to show the flow of people in and out
Ethernet, RS232, USB, WIFI
AC 100～240V 50～60Hz
RF Output Power
32dBm±1db (maximum power output)
Offline / Networking
Storage Capacity of Alarm Records
Storage Capacity of Daily People Counting Records
Acrylic, Aluminum and Sheet Metal
• Novel appearance design, the outer frame is formed by aluminum profile, beautiful and delicate.
• High system integration, simpler installation, commissioning and development by users.
• Unique antenna design, high reading rate; effective control of wrong reading distance.
• Support multiple gates cascade mode.
• Support online upgrade function.
• Support mobile phone to connect the gate.
• SC gate with 10-inch display.
• Supports the matching of three-segment EPC code points for illegal label recognition alarms; Supports online and offline alarms.
• The independent design of the control host provides safe voltage for the gate to ensure personal safety.
• Rich external communication interfas (USB, serial port, Ethernet, WIFI) to support multiple modes acssce.
• Ethernet supports TCP protocol and supports active notification mode.
RFID library management, RFID archive management, etc.