Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Protocol:||ISO15693 And ISO18000-3||Power Supply:||220VAC，50HZ|
|Operating System:||Support Win7, Win10 Systems||Card Reader:||ISO15693 And ISO14443|
|Equipment Interface:||10M/100M Ethernet Interface, 1 Standard U Port, 1 Power Switch||Camera:||3 Million High-definition Face Recognition Camera|
library security gates,
rfid library management system
The self-service kiosk is a kind of intelligent equipment used for readers borrowing and returning books and materials by themselves. It is equipped with touch display screen and simple operation human-computer communication interface, graphical interface, connected with library automation system data through protocol or other network and special interface. It helps the library to increase the circulation rate of books, simplify the borrowing and returning process, and facilitate readers to quickly and accurately complete the borrowing and returning, thereby improving for library staff's work efficiency and service quality.
Industrial Control Host
|Capacitive Touch Display Screen|
Book Identification Area
Library Card Identification Area
Barcode and QR Code Scanner
Product Features Developed by by RFID Library Software Solution Provider
1. Use SIP2.0 standard exchange protocol, connect via TCP/IP or serial port, use international standard format communication protocol and various circulation systems to be compatible with the library's existing library management software to achieve seamless link.
2. Provide readers with self-service services such as borrowing, returning, inquiring, and renewing books.
3. The touch screen provides visual interactive prompts in Simplified Chinese, English and other languages. Misoperation can be equipped with voice or text prompts.
4. The system can be set to support continuous single book borrowing and returning, multiple books borrowing and returning or two mixed working modes.
5. The system has a return function that readers can choose. The system can be set by the librarian to borrow books or return books only.
6. Support various types of library cards through multi-function reading and writing equipment and supporting software system, and support the identification of various types of library cards used in the library: second-generation resident ID card, IC reader card, RFID reader card, etc.
7. After the operation is completed, the receipt can be automatically printed, and a variety of receipt formats are provided for the library to choose.
8. Able to use RFID chip borrowing and returning and barcode scanning at the same time, to support single or multiple books borrowing.
9. The equipment is compact in design and beautiful in appearance, and can be easily integrated into the library's furniture facilities and library business implementation environment.
10. The system can be seamlessly connected with the library back-end management system.
11. The self-service check-in and check-out kiosk system software is equipped with reader card identification, book borrowing, book return, abnormal operation reminder , receipt printing functions.
Contact Person: gzandea